Nino Severino spent 8 years travelling around the world as personal coach to Elena. Before this he was heavily involved in multi-sport at the highest level. He has personally developed 3 training systems, with many National governing bodies, National Teams and World class athletes employing his coaching skills. The globally recognised team Manchester United Football Club was one of the clients who purchased Nino’s training equipment and also used him to show case the programme to the Manchester United coaches at their World famous training ground “Carrington”.
During his time in coaching and presenting Nino has been employed because of the unique coaching skills and methods he possesses. He has worked for, and with, some of the very best athletes, teams and coaches in the world. This knowledge is now a major part of the AMS programme, and is there for you to use and benefit from on a daily basis.
Below is a list of other sports Nino has worked with or presented his skills to:-
- Tennis - 8 years on the World Tennis Tour with Elena Baltacha-Severino, and as a member of the British Olympic Tennis team
- Cricket - Delivered education for the ECCB at the highest level at venues such as the ECCB National Training centre at Loughborough University, The Oval, Lords and Edgbaston, he also directly coached for Leicester, Surrey and also Sussex who won the double under Mark Robinson.
- Golf - After presenting to the PGA at The Belfry National Training Centre Nino was asked to develop his training methods for a training system for golfers. This training system was offered to all UK PGA golfing pro’s through the UK PGA coach’s network.
- Boxing - Worked as a member of Jim Davison’s ABA coaching staff based at crystal Palace and EIS World Class Centre in Manchester, Amir Khan was in the very first training session Nino delivered for England Boxing.
- Karate - Coached for Tiki Donovan, the legendary England Karate Coach, Nino was the first coach of his kind to ever be let into the England Karate training camps.
- Nino has also been asked to present his broader expertise of sports science and programme management, as well as bio-mechanics to governing bodies and universities including The LTA, ECCB, Loughborough University and Edinburgh University.